What we do
- Committed and passionate about doing anything they can in their work to make people who need care and support’s lives easier.
- Contribute to delivering person centred care, putting the person supported or customer or at the heart of everything they do and helping them when they need it.
- Give people who need care and support their full attention.
- Authentically warm, kind, empathetic, reliable and compassionate in their actions.
- Professional and act with integrity at all times.
- Flexible and proactive – responding calmly to what goes on during the day.
- Have clear boundaries with customers and people who need care and support and follow procedures and guidelines in their work.
- Prepared to take positive risks, clearly explaining the consequences of risks to others.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring they contribute to the provision of
excellent, safe, high quality care and support to others.