What we do
- Commit to learning and developing themselves in their work.
- Are self-aware and regularly reflect on the work that they do, how they do it and the impact they have on those being supported.
- Are honest and transparent and not afraid to say when they have done something wrong.
- Support, coach and mentor people who need care and support and/or other staff to enable them to learn new skills and increase their self-esteem.
- Seek, reflect on and learn feedback from colleagues, people who need care and support and their families.
- Are open learning from others and willing to share knowledge and best practice.
- Know their own limits and know when to seek support and advice.
- Think innovatively about how to best use limited resources to come up with new ways to support people who need care and support.